Breast cancer is a disorder in which the cells in the breast develop uncontrolled, resulting in the formation of an abnormal growth known as a tumor. Breast cancer can be benign or malignant, which means it can spread to other parts of the body and metastasis.
Aside from genetics, several other variables may contribute to an increased risk of breast cancer in metropolitan women, such as higher fat consumption, postmenopausal obesity, delayed childbearing, and shortened duration of breastfeeding.
Untreated or late-diagnosed breast cancer can raise cancer patients’ chance of death. Researchers are always attempting to improve diagnostic and therapeutic technology for diseases like breast cancer.
Advances in screening technology have allowed women with breast tumors to be discovered at an earlier stage, giving them a better chance of successful Breast cancer treatment in Noida
Gurgaon’s Medanta – The Medicity
It was founded in 2009
One thousand two hundred fifty beds are available.
- About Medanta – The Medicity, Gurgaon, Super Specialty
- A dedicated breast care team is provided, with extensive experience treating illnesses such as breast cancer, fibroadenoma, fibrocystic breast, intraductal carcinoma, and others.
- With a 100% success rate, the institution has performed complicated surgeries for oral, head, and neck cancers, such as microvascular surgery, skull base surgeries, and organ preservation surgeries.
- The worldwide hospital is India’s most significant since it offers surgical Breast cancer treatment in Noida for all types of cancer.
Mumbai’s Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
It was founded in 2006.
Beds: 750 Multi-Specialty,
- Mumbai’s Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
- The hospital is ranked among the best cancer hospitals in India. It has been classified as a “designated center for integrated oncology and palliative care” by the European Society of medical oncology.
- There is a different option for a Daycare chemotherapy unit, as part of which patients can go home on the same day of Breast cancer treatment in Noida.
- Minimal access surgery, robotic procedures, Trilogy for radiotherapy, Edge TM, and Novalis TM for radiosurgery are all commonly employed.
New Delhi, India’s BLK Super Speciality Hospital
It was founded in 1959.(Best Oncologist in Noida)
Beds: 650 Super Specialty, About BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi
- The BLK Cancer Centre in Delhi was one of the first in India to offer HIPEC (Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy) technology.
- It was Asia’s first and the world’s sixth hospital to use Cyber-knife VSI technology.
- Aside from the Cyber-knife, the hospital also offers Trilogy Tx Linear Accelerator, IGRT, IMRT, 3D CRT, and high-dose-rate brachytherapy.
New Delhi’s Dharamshila Narayana Superspeciality Hospital
India’s capital, New Delhi
It was founded in 1994.
- About Dharamshila Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, New Delhi, Number of Beds: 300 Single Specialty
- It was the first cancer hospital to receive NABH accreditation in 2008.
- The Narayana group of hospitals, founded in 2000, has India’s second-largest hospital network.
Greams Road, Apollo Hospitals, Chennai
Chennai is located in India.
It was founded in 1983.
- About Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai, No. of Beds: Super Specialty
- This was India’s first cancer hospital and the first in Chennai to be approved by NABH.
- It was also the first hospital in East Asia to feature a proton cancer center.
- The tumor board, which consists of a panel of medical, surgical, and radiation Best Oncologist in Noida, addresses and discusses each case.
Gurgaon Fortis Memorial Research Institute
It was founded in 2001.
Three hundred beds are available.
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon Information Fortis was founded in 1996 and presently has over 55 facilities in India and internationally to provide health care.
- It is a multi-specialty tertiary care hospital that is NABH-recognized.
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI) placed second in a global evaluation of the world’s 30 most technologically advanced hospitals by topmastersinhealthcare.com.
Gurgaon Artemis Hospital
It was founded in 2007.
Three hundred fifty beds are available.
Artemis Hospital in Gurgaon
- Fluoroscopy, multi-slice cardiac CT-64 slice, MRI-3T, BMD-Dexa scan, and other cutting-edge technology are available at the hospital for accurate and precise diagnosis.
- The nuclear medicine section for oncology is also equipped with advanced technology, such as Gamma camera imaging, which includes stress thallium.
- It features a staff of highly qualified doctors and research analysts with an international reputation who constantly work to develop innovative Breast cancer treatment in Noida
- options for patient care.
India is well-known for offering effective and cutting-edge medical care to cancer sufferers. Thousands of individuals worldwide go to India on medical visas every year to seek exceptional care at the most renowned hospitals.
The top breast cancer hospitals in India provide patient satisfaction and success rates on par with the most excellent facilities worldwide. These hospitals feature dedicated oncology facilities that meet cancer patients’ demands. They offer a holistic approach to therapy, incorporating Breast cancer treatment in Noida from medical, surgical, and radiation oncology, rehabilitation, palliative care, and psychiatric care. Cancers of various forms.